Friday, March 30, 2012

Headed to Mexico!

Photo credit: Matthew Lowery Copyright 2011








My sister-in-law, a person my wife aptly describes as: "Mary Poppins on stilettos" (given her Prada-esque sense of fashion and excellent skills as a mother a la Betty Crocker) has generously offered to look after our brood for a week while we head south, way south to the Mayan Riviera for a vacation.

In Mexico, I will be studying the sand and waves from a white chaise lounge.  Armed with a dog-eared, yellowed, 1976 copy of Tai-Pan by James Clavell, I will imbibe iced cocktails that will be created by a bartender who will be heavily tipped in order to ensure his artistry and attention address my need to mitigate the slightest possibility of emotional or physical dehydration.

So, this site will be silent for about two weeks, and then I will be back.  Emails and responses to comments will be returned upon my return.  Until then . . .

Cheers!

Jason Debly

5 comments:

  1. Have a great time, Jason! Sounds AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this when you posted it - did you by any chance try some good tequila while you were there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott, I took a pass on the tequila. I am not knowledgeable on it at all. On the bucket list to learn more about it at some point.

      Delete